Friday, July 31, 2009

Water Fun and a "Boyfriend"



Yesterday the girls and some of their friends wanted to play some water games. I filled up some water balloons and pulled out the ol' slip n' slide. Kaylan had to get her friend Colter who lives just a couple of houses down from us. They had a great time. They are in the same class at church and are always teasing each other. It's so funny to watch them. Later on that day I asked Kaylan if Colter was her boyfriend and her response was,
"Yeah....Cuz he's cute for a boyfriend. And he's really nice mama."

It was so matter of fact. I thought it was pretty dang cute. Oh boy, what am I in for? I do agree with her though......he is very cute.

*He was also the only boy there but he couldn't have cared less. It was too funny.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, he is a cutie! Amazing how young it all starts, isn't it?!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are the cutest pictures! i might just have to steal them and put them on our blog! They are too cute, a little young, but I LOVE it! The one of Colt with ALL of the girls is so funny. What a ladies man!! Thanks for letting him come and play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. slip n slides, boyfriends, lemonade stands, fishing and winning big prizes...that's what makes summertime memorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is too funny! And they make a darling couple :-} I drove by and it looked like so much fun I almost went and put my swimsuit on! What a nice MOM you are!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! And what cuties! I love that kids have no filter and it all comes out so honest and matter of fact!

    ReplyDelete