Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Disneyland!


We had such a fun time in Disneyland and California Adventure! We went with Tony's older brother and his family. We left Owen at home with my mom. It was hard to leave him but it was nice to spend some time with the girls. This past year has been all about Owen since he's still a baby and I wanted to let the girls know that we hadn't forgotten about them.
I think our family's favorite ride was Toy Story Mania. That was a lot of fun.


I think the girls would have been fine waiting all day to meet their favorite princesses. Kaylan was in AWE.



The kids sure enjoyed the light toys at the souvenir shops at night. That kept them entertained while we were waiting for the parade to start.

1 comment:

  1. Oh it looks like you guys had a great time! Your cute pics make me excited for our trip in about 6 weeks.

    ReplyDelete