Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"Disnie List"

We are going to be going to Disneyland and Kenslee decided she needed to make a "Disnieland" List. She's a list maker like her mama. I guess it gives me a sense of accomplishment or something. I dunno. If I have already done something I will write it on my list and cross it off. Stupid. I know. But that's me folks.
So here is Kenslee's list for Disneyland:


I think this age is so cute. She loves learning how to spell words. I think it's pretty cute. Can you figure out what's on her list?

These are my guesses:
Pillow
Blanket
Crayons and coloring book
Pair of Jammies
Stuffed animal
Some Moooooovies ;)
Some Towels
Some Clothes
Some Gum
The Booklet (not sure what this is)

8 comments:

  1. Sooooo stinkin' cute! Love that girlie!! I'm a list-maker too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too funny! I love her spelling of Clothes- clows. Maybe its a book light instead of a booklet. Maybe not. What a cute girl! I also loved reading 101 things about you. You crack me up! Maybe you should teach a craft class ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's funny and so cute. I also do the list thing too, you know, write it on the list so that I can cross it off. It just makes me feel a little bit better about my day sometimes. I get it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I luv Cenzlieeee! (kann yu fgyr that owt?)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is just too adorable.
    Love moooovies, jammies & Disnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the toowes is toys...toooyyyys. Ya think?

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so funny! That is super cute...maybe the booklet is the one you are going to make her to get all of the autographs in? I think she is a little excited? So cute!

    ReplyDelete