Friday, October 30, 2009

My Baby Turned 7

This post is long over due. My baby turned 7 years old a few weeks ago. I can't believe how fast time has flown by.
She knew exactly what she wanted to do for her birthday.
She made a list of friends (fourteen....and all fourteen came), games, and things she wanted to do.
It was great! All I had to do was make the cake. That kept me BUSY enough!!
She had a fun time and we had fun watching her.
She got some Junie B. Jones books which are all the rave if you're in first grade, some Hannah Montana stuff of course, a crayon maker, makeup, and lots of other fun things.

3 comments:

  1. My darling is the BIG 7. Kenslee, I love you so much, I'm very proud of the great young girl that you are.
    Keep doing well and you will achieve many things in this life.
    Love,
    NANA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never did see that cake, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well happy birthday! Seven is a big deal!

    ReplyDelete