Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Owen's Birthday




Yeah. I'm a little behind. Okay, a lot behind. Owen's birthday was November 12th! We didn't do anything huge just a little family fun birthday. He had no idea what was going on. It was pretty funny.
While we took him to the doctor for his 1 year birthday we found out that he has fallen from the 8% to the 3rd. The doctor isn't worried yet but if he keeps dropping she'll have to run some tests. Not exactly what I wanted to hear. Needless to say, the doctor has put him on a HIGH FAT diet or what is called a power packing diet. Okay, that's not fair. I want that diet. He's to eat tons of butter, vitamin D milk with cream added to it, peanut butter, ice cream, shakes, etc. In fact since Kaylan is on the smaller side as well (not that small) she wants her to have the same diet.

3 comments:

  1. How can it be his birthday!? I started following your blog just before you had him. . .it can't have been a year already?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want that diet too!! :) Happy Birthday to him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our sweet "SIR" is growing up. What a nice little affair to have your family gathered around for his first b-day. Is he enjoying being on this new diet? I know I would be.

    ReplyDelete