Wednesday, January 20, 2010

An Announcement.............

We have a new addition to our family!  It's a boy and his name is BuSTeR! He's a pure bred yellow lab and he is only 17 weeks old.  He is the most adorable puppy E.V.E.R.!  And he's totally potty trained, which I am loving.  Buster was an early birthday present to me from Tony.



And a big surprise.  I have to admit--I was a little nervous having a puppy because of the potty training and chewing things but he's been pretty good.  I can't complain.  The kids love him-especially Owen.  He will lay on Buster, pull his ears, his tail, and tease him with toys.  It's pretty cute to watch. 


He's a total SNUGGLER which I also love.  He has to be right by my side.  As you can tell he's right under the stool I'm sitting on while I'm at the computer.

9 comments:

  1. he is a cutie!
    and labs are so great with kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The title of your post made me nervous!! What a cute dog - and such a fun announcement! Can my girls come and visit your new addition? They want a dog soooo bad...I'm just not convinced!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh...he looks just like bear!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I need to come see him :O) He's so cute! I love puppies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so precious, I love, love, love him!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So so so cute! I just love puppies

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie!!! My kids want a dog so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Labs are huge marshmellows! We just had to put our old one down. He was such a good dog, at least once he stopped eating my furniture and geraniums.

    ReplyDelete