Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Chillerdawgs


We had some really close friends come into town last weekend. We call them "Chillerdawgs" and they call us Chillerdawgs. Why? I have no clue. But I do know that they are some of the neatest, funnest, most genuine people you would ever meet in your whole life. Tony and Matt both served their missions at the same time in Ghana, West Africa.
It sucks that they live in North Carolina!

We spent Saturday with them and went sledding with their family. Our girls had a lot of fun and wished that their new best friends lived here in Utah.




After we went sledding we headed on over to her Aunt Sheila's house. Yes, that would be the infamous Sheila of Pedaling Fast and Trying to Keep Up. What a fun group her and her family are as well. I think I may have talked her ear off a little too much! And holy freaking smokes what a house she has there. YIKES! I was informed many times from my girls that we needed to move there. And as soon as we walked in the house Kenslee said, "Wow Mom. This house doesn't even compare to ours!" Yeah, I know. It's beautiful.




Matt and Big Daddy made the most DELISH Clam Chowder evah! I seriously have never had clam chowder like that in my life. Tony and I can't stop talking about it. And honestly, have you ever seen a bigger ladle in your life? It's almost the size of Matt's head!


We had a great time. When it was time to say our goodbyes I didn't even cry! I am such a baby whenever we have to say bye to the Chillerdawgs. We'll be in N.C. sometime! Hopefully soon.






5 comments:

  1. I think I want that house too... I don't even need to see the inside!

    Your teeth look BEAUTIFUL too :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was a fun night.
    the soup was yummy!
    and the company even better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. fun. my mom said she really liked having you over..and that there were tears...must've been brandi's

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like it was a great night! I am just a teensie bit jillious.

    ReplyDelete