Saturday, January 23, 2010

Felt Headband

I love these headbands that I'm seeing everywhere at boutiques but I don't like the price. So...I decided to venture out and make my own and I LOVE how it turned out!

Materials Needed:
  • One large piece of felt in a color that you like
  • Hot glue gun
  • Ribbon
  • Plastic Headband
  • Scissors
  • Jewel or other item to "bling" your flower
  • Flower pattern. I just made my own.




                                                                                      AND VOILA!






I am a wife to a great husband and a mama to three fun kiddos. 
I like photography, crafting, and coupons! 
You can find me at 3maamsandtheirguy.blogspot.com.

6 comments:

  1. So very cute! You are very creative to just venture and make them yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so making these at our house! 100% fantastic.
    Thanks for sharing, creative friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank's for this great tutorial!
    Very cute!
    Greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I was wishing I had one of these this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you should sell those!
    very pretty.
    and i am loving your eye-makeup.

    ReplyDelete