Sunday, January 24, 2010

Reusable Bag Makeover

One of my resolutions this year is to try and use my reusable bags.  I've bought a few so now I just need to try, try, TRY to remember that they are in the car and take them in WITH me INTO the store.  I bought a couple of bags at good old Walmart but man are they the ugliest things!  So I decided to make them cute and I covered up their logo.  Sorry Wallyworld.

UGLY Walmart Bag


CUTE Walmart Bag #1




CUTE Walmart Bag #2


 So, answer me this:  How do you remember to use your bags?

5 comments:

  1. Um, I haven't remembered yet. They sit in my car every time. I love what you did with yours. If you're in UT, Harmon's sometimes has cute colors. I had my Mom get me lime green and purple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute idea! I still sometimes forget to bring in my bags. I hate having to bring in my plastic bags to recycle so I try to remember the reusable bags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea! i will have to do this, then I wont feel weird about bringing a walmart bag into Harmons or vise versa.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative. I haven't bought any bags, because I know I will forget to use them.

    ReplyDelete