Saturday, February 20, 2010

America's Got Talent!..........

right here in Syracuse, Utah! I have some really talented friends.  I mean, really talented.  For instance, take a look at this lil' ol' cake:




Yes, my friend Alisa made this for her daughter's birthday party.  She is A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!  I mean really.  Come on now.  Somebody can just whip this up?
And no, she does not do this for a business.  She was just born this way!
For the LOVE!
Her cakes definitely "take the cake."
I wanna be Alisa when I grow up.

p.s.  Those princesses on the cake are cake too.  Duh.  Of course they are!

3 comments:

  1. You are so funny!! I am the lucky one!! Look at all the talent I am surrounded by! You can sit down and sew and make some awesome headbands!! So glad that I have such TALENTED friends!!! Love yer guts!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're too nice. Diann's right, you're the talented one!

    ReplyDelete