Monday, March 15, 2010

St. Jorge

Went to St. Jorge, Utah (it's really St. George but I say St. Jorge because it sounds more exotic) last week with some very good friends of mine.  We all met up at work and have clicked ever since we met.  We decided we needed to get away together before Sarah moved.  Her husband is in medical school and will be doing his residency this coming summer so they will be moving. :(
We had a great time shopping, eating, hiking, and playing card games.  It went by way too fast!



Love the Pizza Factory!  They have three down there.  What the?!
Funny story: We were waiting what seemed like F.O.R.E.V.E.R. for our scrumptalicious bread sticks.  In fact, every time a waitress came by with bread sticks we would ask if they were ours and every time they weren't.  Well, we noticed an older lady bussing one of the tables and was going to throw away two completely NON-EATEN BREAD STICKS!!!  I know!
We couldn't even fathom doing that!!!!  So my two friends dared me to ask the lady if I could have them.  Of course I took the dare.  Hello!  I walked right over there and asked her if I could have those and she said sure and put them right into my mouth hands.
I marched right back on over to our table and they were laughing.  The funny thing is, is when we were finishing our meal, the busser lady came over and gave us some more  bread sticks!  We couldn't stop laughing.  These ones, however, had been eaten off.
No problem!  I just tore of the top and we ate the rest! :)

4 comments:

  1. So much fun! I am so glad you guys convinced me to go and leave Ben behind. It was a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic time!

    Glad you had fun :)

    ReplyDelete