Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'm off to the BIG CITY!


I'm flying out tonight with my two sister in laws and going to New York!  We have been planning this for 6 months and it is finally here!  We leave late tonight and come back late Monday night.  I have been there before but it's been a while so I'm excited to see what's new.
My little sister lives in Delaware which is only 2 hours away and I won't be able to see her.  We were hoping to be able to meet up but she's very pregnant and measuring 4 weeks early (which would put her due date right about now) so we're gonna have to meet up another time.  Major Bummer!!!  I don't get to see her very often so it's hard.
Well, I'll be packing, packing, packing.  I'll be back with pictures!

CHAO!

7 comments:

  1. oh, and take a lot of pictures and then come home and post them!!
    please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!
    You know it's my favorite city!
    Please tell me you are seeing a play!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have so much fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm with Alli - sooooo jealous! Hope you have a fabulous trip!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have so much fun! Have a black and white cookie for me!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous!!! Have so much fun! And do some major shopping for me :O)

    ReplyDelete