Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Vegas

Went to Vegas to visit my brother and his wife.  We don't get to see them nearly enough so it was fun to get away and visit for a little bit.


Me, Lance, Tati

Owen loves to say "CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE"
for the camera.  He's got that down good.
This kennel was extremely popular with the kids.
They were constantly playing in it.  I think I may
need one of these at my own house---for the kids.
The kids loved hearing Uncle Lance play the guitar
for them.  He was making up silly songs about them.





Doughnut is so freaking fat that she sits like this!

This would be Meatball.
We got a little bored at night.......
not sure why I'm cross eyed here either.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like y'all had a great time!!! I'm jealous! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fantastic trip! I need one of those cages too. (okay...I might need four...)

    ReplyDelete