Friday, November 5, 2010

Happy Birthday Kenslee!

My precious little girl turned 8 years old on October 11.  I can't believe it.  She's such a good kid.  I'm very lucky to have such a sweetheart for a daughter.  Things I love about her are:

-She's such a good big sister.  She is such a mother when it comes to her brother and sister.
-She's a very determined little thing.  When she has her mind set to something, she does it.
-She is so good at school.  In fact, her teacher says she is way beyond where she should be and recommended that we look into putting her into a different school where the kids are more advanced.
-She is nice to everybody.  There isn't one person that she doesn't include.  She finds the good in everyone.
-She's very mature for her age.
-She loves to dance.  Hmm.  I don't know where she gets that one from! :)  I can always count on her to turn up the tunes with me in the car.
-She's extremely organized.  She puts everything in its place and she knows if somebody has messed with it.  She even plans her own birthday parties.  She's done that the past two years.  It's great for Mom and Dad!

!!!!HAPPY BIRTHDAY LITTLE GIRL!!!!








1 comment:

  1. She is beautiful - and sweet too! (doesn't get better than that, does it?)

    Happy birthday to your precious little girl!!

    ReplyDelete