Saturday, November 27, 2010

Owen is 2


My sweet little boy turned two on November 12th!  I cannot believe it.  He is such a sweet little boy.  He loves, loves, LOVES trucks and cars.  In fact whenever he sees a tanker on the freeway he says, "Mom!  A tanker!"  He knows his trucks. :)  He talks great and it is so nice to know what he wants.  He is such a mama's boy and loves to go bye-bye with me.  If he doesn't get to go, it's a very sad moment for him.  I am so glad this little boy made it into our family.  He has been such a joy to have and I love him more than anything.  He's my little sir.

Happy Birthday little man.

3 comments:

  1. HOLY COW! When I started stalking you, you were still prego with the little man! What a stud!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a handsome little man.
    Cannot believe that was 2 years ago.
    Hope you are doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy! They grow too fast!! I forget he was born on B-day. So fun.

    ReplyDelete