Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010


This year Thanksgiving wasn't so fun for me.  I woke up with a stomach ache and eventually throwing up.  Blech!  I know!  On Thanksgiving of all days! :(
Somehow I managed to handle the drive down to my parents' house, bucket in hand.  I spent most of my Thanksgiving laying on the couch trying not to throw up.
We headed over to my in-laws a few hours after my parents' and I again spent the whole time on the bed.  Needless to say, I am thankful for many things.  I am thankful for my great parents and siblings.  I'm grateful for an amazing husband and wonderful children.  I am also grateful for my wonderful in-laws.  They are amazing people.
Hopefully next year I won't be spending my Thanksgiving laying down feeling yucky.

1 comment:

  1. That just plain SUCKS!
    Hopefully, it's gone and you can enjoy some good eatin now.

    ReplyDelete