Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Christmas 2010!


CRAZY!  I can't believe 2010 has come and gone.  It was a fun Christmas.  The kids were very excited at what Santa brought them.  Kenslee got an electric scooter, Kaylan got a baby doll with a stroller, and Owen got a Lightning McQueen mini power wheels car.  Tony never ceases to amaze me either!  He surprised me with some perfume, and a few awesome blouses that I love!  He has some good taste, that guy.  I gave Tony some very needed shoes, some hawt jeans, and a shirt.
We had Christmas morning at our house and then went down to Grandma and Grandpa's and Nana and Papa's.  The kids are so spoiled.  That's all I have to say.
The down part to this Christmas was that Tony, Owen, and Kaylan were sick.  Tony ended up getting Pneumonia!  Poor guy.  He was pretty miserable.  We are all now on the mends thank goodness.  Here's to 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment