Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Pickles, Juice, and Cheese

It's a known fact that those closest to me could tell you 
that I loooooove PICKLES.  Yes, they are great aren't they?
Nobody in my family seems to share that great love with
me.  So you can imagine how elated I was to learn that my
only boy shares that same love with me:)  I buy one of those
huge jars at Costco and Owen and I can down that sucker
pretty quick!

Today he told me he wanted pickles, juice, and cheese
for lunch.  That's ma boy!

2 comments:

  1. Sadie loves pickles too!!! For her birthday breakfast she wanted pickles and pancakes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pickles are like manna from heaven. And the perfect thing after a race.

    And, I know you turned off comments for your Struggle post, but girl, I feel ya. Right now, it seems like life couldn't get any deeper in the crapper. But somehow the light at the top of the seat keeps me going. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete