Thursday, November 1, 2012

Halloween!

 The kids sure had a fun Halloween this year.  They got some great uses out of their costumes.  We had a couple of trunk or treats and then Halloween night.  

 Kenslee was Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz

 Kaylan was Katy Perry

 Owen was a race car driver.  


Tony took Kaylan and Owen around trick or treating with our next door neighbors.  When they got back I asked Owen if I could see how much candy he had.  He showed me his bucket and literally only had 5 pieces of candy.  When I asked him where all of his candy was he told me that he was too scared to go up to the doors!  I couldn't believe it.  He sat in the stroller almost the entire time.  There was a house giving out hot dogs though so he got out there of course.  
Kenslee went out with her friends and came home with a huge bag full of candy.  She has some great friends.  I'm glad she had a fun time.

1 comment:

  1. GREAT TO SEE AN UPDATE AND NEW PICS!!! Sure love and miss y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete