Wednesday, November 14, 2012

My Sir is 4!

My little Sir is 4 years old.  I'm so so sad!  It seems just like yesterday I was bringing
him home from the hospital.  He is such a good little boy.  He sure takes care of his
mama during the day.  He's always giving me hugs and kisses.  He loooooves to snuggle
with me and I loooooooooooove it!  He is super polite.  He always makes sure he says
please and thank you and if he has done something wrong he's quick to say he's sorry.  
Happy Birthday little man!  I suuuuuuuure love you!
 We have decided to do a friend's birthday party every other year so this year
was the "off" year.  It just gets to expensive especially when all of the kids' 
birthdays are right in a row.....October, November, December.  And, well, I guess
we better add January to the mix now:)






No comments:

Post a Comment