Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving 2012

This year for Thanksgiving we went to Tati's house in Tooele.  My parents are living there while their house is
being built.  It was really fun.  The kids love going to visit their cousins, Taylor and Jayce. 
 My pretty sister:)

 My handsome guy:)  I really am lucky.  I love him more and more everyday.
I am so thankful for such a great husband and father.  Not sure how I lucked out.

 Tati and Matt

 My cute mommy and daddy:)

 Yikes!  Fluff alert!  I can't wait to have my body back!!!!!

 Attempting to get a good picture.  Taylor did not want her picture taken.
And, not sure where Sir is...

 
 Isn't he so handsome?  Gosh, I love him!


  I made my first Dutch Apple Pie.  Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

 And, what's Thanksgiving without your nails done? ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment