Wednesday, July 31, 2013

St. George

We went down to St. George for a few days with Tony's parents, siblings, and families.  Thanks to Chris and Emily, they rented out a super nice house for everybody.  It had 6 rooms so it was just perfect.  Every family had their own room!  This is one of the nicest places I have ever stayed.  It was gorgeous!















The kids had a ball in this playroom!


 A little brotherly game of pool.  What's a game without Diet Dew?


A picture I took on my morning run.





We went into Zion National Park one day. 

This is the Children Station and, of course, Tony is right there with them.  Anything that has to do with animals, he is there for sure.  He should have been a Vet. 

Bentley enjoying the shuttle ride in the park. 

 The top of Weeping Rock





Grandma and Grandpa are so sweet.  They bought everybody ice cream cones!




And, well, what's a trip to St. George without capturing some of these beauties? ;) 


We had such a great time.  It was fun to get away for a few days and spend time with Tony's family.  He's got some funny brothers and my sister in laws, well, I couldn't ask for better ones.  I am very, very lucky to be married into the family that I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment